- Management and organisational behaviour (8th ed.) by Laurie J. Mullins
- Essential teaching skills (3rd ed.) by Chris Kyriacou
- Beginning teaching (3rd ed.) by Janet Moyles
- Becoming a teacher: issues in secondary teaching (3rd ed.) by Justin Dillon and Meg Maguire (we also have the 4th edition, Becoming a teacher: issues in secondary education, available as an ebook)
- Personality, individual differences, and intelligence by John Maltby, Liz Day and Ann Macaskill
- Research methods for business students (5th ed.) by Mark Saunders, Philip Lewis and Adrian Thornhill
Thursday, 10 May 2012
Top of the ebooks
Have you discovered our ebooks yet? We’ve got hundreds of books available online. Where possible we always try to buy ebook versions of the books on your reading lists to go with the copies on our shelves. And we’ve got ebooks of titles we don’t have on the shelves too! If you have trouble finding a book for your assignment, it’s always worth checking to see if we have it available online, or if we’ve got any other ebooks that fit the bill.
You can look for ebooks in exactly the same way as you’d search for a “real” book using the library catalogue, which you can find on the library homepage. If you need any help, just ask!
In case you were wondering, our six most popular ebooks since September 2011 are:-
(We were going to give you our top five, but there was a tie for fifth place!)